My NPO

 I think one of the factor that the gun violences are  radical in the US is because of second amendment. People have a rights to own the gun as for their self defence. However, there are big number of victims who get injured by the gun violence. I thought I could not ignore those innocent lives. Therefore, I have made the NPO called...

Gunccessories!!!

It's a coined word of Gun and Accessories.

Gun could be harmful to be people but accessories are not. Since, one of my hobby is to gather cute accessories. I thought changing the collected guns into accessories with reduce the amount of guns exists, reduce those gun violences and gives purposes of gun afterlife not disposing it.

Although, it is not well enough for NPO, just making those accessories from the guns. So I thought as a rewards who have donated their guns, giving back the gunccessories that could self defense themselves. That way they could protect their self without a gun.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When does the guns first used?

First blog

Welcome to my blog